Sometimes called “the first real 21st century war”, the conflict in Ukraine has defied all expectations and upended conventional military theory. The combined effects of strong anti-aircraft systems and ubiquitous drone usable by both sides has taken the chance of a fast breakthrough off the table and turned the war into a brutal grinding trench battle reminiscent of WW1. The outsized role of drones have especially forced major changes in tactics that will have major repercussions in all future wars.
Better Understand the Conflict in Ukraine and it’s Impact on America
U.S. Army and Ukrainian military veteran Carl Larson has presented to the European Parliament, the Norwegian Defense Academy, the Trevor Depuy Institute Historical Analysis conference and countless churches, clubs and veterans organizations about how western democracies can better prepare for and win future wars.
Ukraine War Guest Expert Speaker
Contact Ukraine Defense Support for Carl Larson or another speaker on topics such as:
- Drones: The new form of warfare.
- Life at the front lines in Ukraine’s trenches.
- What equipment Ukraine’s military really needs, as opposed what they have been receiving.
- The innovative infantry structure and tactics of Wagner Group, how other authorarian regimes could successfully copy it, and how to counter the threat.
- Predictions for future batlefield tactics, epecially by China and other near-peer adversaries.
- The experience of Ukrainian refugees in fleeing war-town Ukraine and settling in Seattle.
To request a guest speaker, email [email protected] Subject:”Guest Speaker Request”