Here are resources to assist pro-Ukraine groups, anywhere around the world.
What will your group do to help defend Ukraine? Most groups either focus on the below topics:
- Equipment for Ukraine’s military – Fundraising, buying and shipping critical supplies to Ukraine’s military. These often include drones, night vision, vehicles, winter clothing, medical equipment and the other million things it takes to win a war.
- Political advocacy (lobbying) – encouraging the US government (and/or other governments) to better support Ukraine
- Public awareness – Ufortunately most Americans and even many ukrainian-Americans remain ignorant to the importance of the conflict in Ukraine, as well as how they can help. There are many ways groups are educating Americans how and why to get involved.
Fundraising for Ukraine
Fundraising is a critical task for any group. Equipment-providers obviously must buy the equipment somehow, while even advocacy organizations must pay for flights, letters, meeting space, etc.
There are many ways to fundraise. Contact us for suggestions and advice.
- Meetup – meetup.com is a useful platform to advertise your group. If you don’t have a website, it can serve as your website until you get one. We can show you how to setup a group in Meetup and setup your events. As an example, here is UDS’s Meetup group.
- Printed “lit” (printed materials to hand out) – Contact us for posters, fliers, banners, etc to help promote your own local group. Examples:
- Contact us for more resources